Hello,
Im currently looking to the possibilities of the REST API and UI Widget functions for one of our customers who wants to migrate an existing DMS plugin towards CS. The core fuction of this plugin is a search based on metadata where the result is a list of document with columns representing the metadata. However I can't find a method in the current available REST API methods.
https://developer.opentext.com/webaccess/#url=resources/apis/content-server-v1&tab=501
Of course I am able to use the search XML API, but I was wondering wether and how the search area is covered in API v1. If yes, is could you provide an example?
Thx in advance
Ludwig Stokkelaar
Hi Ludwig,
Rest API v1 contains search functionality for executing Search Query objects. The Search API remains the preferred interface for general search execution.
Regards,
Steve
Hi all!
I have a question.. is it possible obtain the node object of various documents from Rest api for search?
Thx 4 advance, bless and regards
I don’t think there is a REST api for search yet. It comes with CS 16.
You can currently use the XML Search API. In the latest CS update you are able to pass the REST api token for authentication of this API.
Hans
From: eLink Entry: Content Server Development Forum [mailto:development@elinkkc.opentext.com]Sent: Donnerstag, 5. November 2015 16:41To: eLink RecipientSubject: REST API for search
REST API for search
Posted by Molinares, Roldan Ortiz Ortiz On 11/05/2015 10:38 AM
[To post a comment, use the normal reply function]
Topic:
Forum:
Content Server Development Forum
Content Server:
Knowledge Center