Hi Content Server experts,
We need some help with Content Server and ECMLink.
We have problems to get some information (Classifications) of a node to replay the behavior when we create a Business Workspace or document under a folder with a Template Classifications.
Fistly I'm going to show you what is the staps to follow when we create a item in Content Server manualy:
MANUALLY:
1.- I had a parent "folder" with the next config:
Categories:

Classifications:

Here we have configured a Classification

2.- Create a "Bussienes workspace" manualy:
This wizard appears when I create a business workspace or a document for example:
What is this? a form? a workflow?
3.- Review the created Business workspace:
Generated two "folders" automaticaly.
Have a Category whit values:
In classifications inherithed the parent values:
Now, I'm going to explain you our problem when we create a "node" type "Business workspace" (Type:848) or "Document" (Type:144) under the same parent folder but using REST API or WEB SERVICE of Content Server.
Created on this way, only inherit the classification content, but not categories or generated folders automatically (we have to create the folder inside explicitly)
When I get the node using the REST API or web service I dont find any way to get the Template information inside classifications of the parent node...
Are there any way to get the link between a node and the classification/templates to replay the manual behaviour using Content Server REST API or Web Service?
Thank you in advance,
Best regards