Hi experts,
Quick question … Can we create Binders and Cases (Template Workspaces) via the WebServices ?
Thanks
Jeff
Hi Jeff,
Please specify what you mean by create.
Creating a binder or case based on a template:
This is only available in xECM and you need to connect the workspace to a SAP/Oracle object.
It I also available with the Rest API.
Simply creating the object:
I didn’t find any documentation about that.
Hans
From: eLink Entry: Content Web Services Forum [mailto:otdncontentwebservices971forum@elinkkc.opentext.com]Sent: Donnerstag, 13. August 2015 11:45To: eLink RecipientSubject: Template Workspaces
Template Workspaces
Posted bymillasse@opentext.com (Millasseau, Jean-Francois) On 08/13/2015 05:44 AM
[To post a comment, use the normal reply function]
Forum:
Content Web Services Forum
Content Server:
Knowledge Center
Hi Hans,
Yes I was looking for something similar to xECM.
I’d like to create a Customer Workspace each time a new customer is created in a backoffice application.
From: eLink Entry: Content Web Services Forum [mailto:otdncontentwebservices971forum@elinkkc.opentext.com]Sent: jeudi 13 août 2015 12:26To: eLink RecipientSubject: RE Template Workspaces
RE Template Workspaces
Posted byhstoop@opentext.com (Stoop, Hans) On 08/13/2015 06:25 AM
Posted by millasse@opentext.com (Millasseau, Jean-Francois) On 08/13/2015 05:44 AM
Topic:
Sorrywhat do you mean with xECM?And can you confirm that it is still not possible to create a binder based on a template with CWS?Thank you