Hi Forum
I am hoping someone here will be able to advise me on this .
I am trying to get a full listing of our category infromation from our system which can easily do , i have used attribute.dump browser feature and also just getting the category information from the CatRegionMap, my problem is i have quite a few categories which have multivalues in the form of popups , i cannot seem to get these to display though ...
So for instance i might have a category called department and within that i have a field called location which might list out a number of locations within the office , i can easily list out the cat name and the field but i am struggling to see how i can list out the field values when it is a popup.
we are using Oracle .
I would greatly appreciate it if anyone could advise on how i might go about this .
Regards Mike.