I have seen a lot of posts about showing folder permissions. I have a bit of a different cat to skin.
I need to be able to tell what folders a specific group has permissions on. I don't want a list of documents because that would get way too big. Just folders.
So if I have Group A, I need to produce a list of all folders that it has permissions to. See and See Contents or greater.
Then I can compare that with Group B so I can tell User A why they get different search results from User B. Also, am I correct in assuming that System Admin privileges overrides Group permissions? In other words, if User A has group permissions that give him access to 80% of the enterprise but then his account is granted System Administration privileges he will now have access to 100% of the Enterprise?