Hello,
I recall Open Text posting a document comparing the API calls between LAPI, WebServices, and REST. Could someint point me to where it's located?
Thanks
eLink : API Call GridAPI Call Grid Posted byFunke, BrianOn 06/14/2016 04:53 PM Hello,I recall Open Text posting a document comparing the API calls between LAPI, WebServices, and REST. Could someint point me to where it's located?Thanks[To post a comment, use the normal reply function]Forum:Content Server Development ForumContent Server:Knowledge Center
Hi Brian,
I believe this is what you’re looking for (it’s over in the Champion Toolkit area):
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/cs.dll/Open/62392906
Cheers,
AK
From: eLink Entry: Content Server Development Forum [mailto:development@elinkkc.opentext.com]Sent: Tuesday, June 14, 2016 4:59 PMTo: eLink RecipientSubject: API Call Grid
API Call Grid
Posted by Funke, Brian On 06/14/2016 04:53 PM
[To post a comment, use the normal reply function]
Forum:
Content Server Development Forum
Content Server:
Knowledge Center
That's not it Appu. The last post on that topic is from 5/15/2015. This was a link to a PDF posted by, I thought, Tracey Caughell. It was a four column grid listing the call if it was supported in LAPI, and/or WebServices, and/or REST.
That's exactly what I'm looking for. Thanks Alex.