I was looking through the APIs Function Comparison Charts:
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/cs.dll/Open/62392906
In the LAPI.CreateObjectEx section. I see no mention of Email and Email folder type objects in the list for object types. Does Open Text plan to have a specific method for creating these object types in CWS or REST?
Hi Brian,
I believe that Emails can now be created via the REST API in CS 16.
Kyle
What about email folders? For a customers I needed to remove that code says it was not possible to make it possible.
Hans
From: eLink Entry: Content Server Development Forum [mailto:development@elinkkc.opentext.com]Sent: Montag, 8. August 2016 19:24To: eLink RecipientSubject: RE Creating Email and Email folders
RE Creating Email and Email folders
Posted by Swidrovich, Kyle On 08/08/2016 01:23 PM
[To post a comment, use the normal reply function]
Topic:
Creating Email and Email folders
Forum:
Content Server Development Forum
Content Server:
Knowledge Center
For versions prior to CS16 it is possible to mimic the post request using XHR and create email folders and/or emails. Obviously the server-side needs to have EC (or Livelink Explorer) installed. There is AFAIK no REST API capability for LL97 and CS10.x.