Hi all,
I would like to know which version of java is supported by e-forms?
unable to publish form on the server.
Thank you!
This question would be better suited for the Workflow and Forms forum located at the link below:https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/cs.dll/Open/763674But to help answer your question, it really depends on what version of eForms you are using. Each version of eForms has specific versions of Java that are supported.
Regards,Andre Roy
I m using e-forms version 7
Perhaps a more appropriate question is what version of Content Server are you using and what version of Java are you using?More specifically, what minor release of eForms do you have?
CS 10 and 10.5 using eForms 7.0 and 7.4.1 were developed and support Java 6. CS 16 using eForms 7.8 supports Java 7.I would recommend reviewing the release notes and quick start guide for eForms, as it contains all pertinent information / supported configurations.
I’ve seen problems when using some of the newer versions of Java if you have an older version of eForms/Liquid Office.