I try to make a extened webservice according to Creating a New Service(https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/llisapi.dll/fetch/-15106263/15106294/15106295/17990637/67792619/createService.html) in KC.
The problem is when running GetMessage in Test .Net Service step, I get error message (Could not find the HelloWorld service) .
string message = helloWorldClient.GetMessage(ref otAuth);
Does anyone have experience about making extended webservice?
I have attended class and actually used my knowledge to create a custom service.90 % of class/documentation material works After you do the Oscript stub are you able to TEST the webservice in Oscript that would rule out if the service is all fine and dandy. The rest of the stuff is a contankerous setup involving ANT and Visual studio or maybe I feel because I dont work in those things a whole lot.I even have used the Visual C# freebie to create a service..
Do you want to take a look at my notes? I can share...My notes are for CS10 though I think
Thanks. Please share you notes. Although it is for CS10, it may help me to know more about extended service.
How could I test the extended service in Oscript? I think it is important for me.
eLink : Could not find the service (the extended service)Could not find the service (the extended service) Posted byjywang@stellarservices.com (****, Jiayao)On 11/29/2017 08:35 PM Thanks. Please share you notes. Although it is for CS10, it may help me to know more about extended service.How could I test the extended service in Oscript? I think it is important for me.[To post a comment, use the normal reply function]Topic:Could not find the service (the extended service)Forum:Content Web Services ForumContent Server:My Support
Thanks . More resource is better for me. I always feel finding OT resource is not very easy in KC.
I find the reason of error. My package name in the module is "service", not "Service". I set package name to "Service", webservice works correctly.