Getting this error while trying to create a new module on CS16.2. The same steps worked on CS10.5. Any idea what went wrong?
Where are you in the process of creating a new module when you get the error? If during install what does your module ini file look like?
File -> New -> Other -> Oscript -> Module, fill the form, click finish then this error.
I've not seen this issue. What version of eclipse? What version of the dropin? I am using Neon 3 with the latest dropin (16.2.2.5)...or it was the latest last time I checked.
Is this a new install of eClipse or did are you using something previously used? In your OScript Explorer if you expand your _server directory, does it point where you think it should?
Cheers...
16.2.0 on Mars 2. The CSIDE jar is in eclipse's plugins folder, not dropins, does it matter?
I don't think that matters as I remember having it in the plugins folder originally as well. I am thinking it kind of feels like it expects to find a V16 kernel and it is finding a V10 kernel which prompted the questions about the "XXXXX_server" directory in your oscript explorer, just guessing really...
The eclipse setup works fine.. I can see server activities in console when I browse CS folders. It looks like my problem is very unique. I may need to try the latest eclipse..
We have the error when making new module
What does your Kernel ospace looks like (in the Module Explorer tab)? I recently had an issue...but having trouble recalling the exact nature of it. I think I had changed a method and for some reason the Initialize method was no longer valid, which caused problems when the system tried to load my module (startup will call Globals.Initialize). Are your problems at Startup? What happens if you uninstall your module (you will probably have to manually uninstall it)?