Hi tried to deploy rename sample code from SDK 16.2.8 but always getting this error when try to build the code
- In test index folder had error in line 114 “error is not defined”
I can bypass this by add comment for this line

- Cannot find mock.data from test folder but its already there

And the whole test for RenameCommand is skipped

But I can make rename command works with previous SDK 16.2.2
Prefix is rcmod, here the code for bundle-all & -extensions js

Then run grunt build the code and deploy to content server I got the rename function working

I do same configuration for 16.2.2 SDK and 16.2.8 but why in old sdk working and in new SDK always getting data.json error 404
For SDK 16.2.8 the open.classic sample it works but for command add.hello always having same error with rename function.
any advice for this error ?
thank you