Rendition MIME type not set in variant key! ELS

Options

Hi all,
I'm having a problem with document different from PDF format.

Extended ECM Scenario (16.2)
Business Object: DRAW (tx CV02N, Originals documents).
Event: Released

I create a new document and attach some different types of original documents (PDF, DOC, PNG, ecc).

When I release the document, the business workspace is correctly created but in the corresponding folder for documents, I can see only the PDF ones.

In SLG1 I see an error:

If i try to store the same business documents (DOC, PNG, TXT and so on) using GOS function Create ... --> Store Business Document, the documents are correctly stored in the corresponding folder for documents in the correct business workspace!

I don't know how to fix it, I need to have the Original Documents stored in Content Server Worspace of the object!!!

PLEASE HELP ME!

Thanks

Irene

Comments

• I solved with this article

https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/cs.dll/kcs/kbarticle/view/KB9735373

In my case the error was raised because type DO1 didn't exist in OAD2 transaction.

For the other standard type automatic creation of documents when a draw object is released is working fine.

Thanks

Irene

• AII
    Options

In your SAP ABAP program are you using the function "ARCHIVOBJECT_CREATE_TABLE"? If Yes, then the document_type parameter to the function needs to be in UPPER CASE. This is one of those sneaky fixes that took us months to figure out. It is not documented anywhere.