What makes WebReportsWF override WF general pane or not?

Options
I'm tracking a problem with integration between my employer's custom module and WebReportsWF.  In some instances, WebReportsWF will override the propertiesgeneralpane.html and in some cases it does not.  On the client's system, it does, on my sandbox, with WebReportsWF installed and installed last, it does not.  I can't find anything in the module that performs the actual override, although there is an empty htmlMap object in the root of $WebReportsWF.
  I've been trying to find this for the past 2 hours, but to no avail. Can anyone tell me how to get that override to take over so I can see it in action?
Thanks in advance
-Hugh

Comments

• a wildguess but put a break on $weblingo   and I don't have builder right now there should be a script that goes something like RunFileWithArgsList my thoughtprocess is if your open a piece of code that uses the OTOVERRIDE or HTMLMap you will see utility scripts that change the weblingo at RunTime(Chris Webster method :)  that might tell you if your code is getting called(clue put a break on the highest of he stack)
  • BTW I found the answer.  WebReportsWF overrides one of the functions in $WebWFP root that sets the appropriate weblingo to use.  Our workaround was to use our override mechanism (we take over WebScript object - same technique as CustomizationsRT), and do an override of webreportswf-propertiesgeneralpane.html. However, we wrap that page and put our own jQuery in our page to make the mods that we need.
    -Hugh