Smart view sql error

Hi ,
I have a smart view custom webreport prepared where I am using a livereport and  sql command EXEC to update the data to a custom table. 
While doing so I am getting the below error.
KSql::EndTracsaction('Scripting requested rollback.', False) --> SUCCESS.

It is happening recently, as we are using the same configuration and customization for a long time now.
Please let me know if there any configuration I need to check or not.

Thanks,
Abir

Comments

• You will be luckier by posting this question to the WebReports forum. This forum is watched more by client (web browser) developers.
  • Hi Abir,

Which update are you on? This is the known issue that sounds closest to what you are seeing:

PYRO-4783: Transaction warnings and rollbacks when running a LiveReport that updates the DB

This was fixed in the 16.2.11 update. I believe there are some hotfixes for this for earlier versions too.

Regards
    Ian
  • Thanks Ian,

We are using 16.2.7. We have multiple environments setup but it's happening only for one instance.
    I have used "Commit" after exec which resolves the issue. As per my knowledge Commit is not required if exec is used. 
    Not sure why this issue pops up suddenly.
    Thanks for your help.
    thanks,
    Abir
  • There is no 16.2.7 hotfix for that issue. Hotfixes are only available for  16.2.5, 16.2.9 and 16.2.10. The trigger for the issue as far as I remember is using a different DB connection for the LiveReport. This means the LiveReport is using an external connection object and not the default CS connection.