Favorite and Recently Accessed Widgets on Landing Page does not behave the same all the time

The Favorite Widget on Landing Page using the override.css does not behave the same all the time. Some times the expand option is at the top and sometimes it is at the bottom. When it is at the bottom the expand pops out like a modal and at the top it is more of a redirect. I am looking for a way to make the behavior the same each time the landing page is accessed.

Comments

• @Ferdinand Prantl, I searched our developer and support forums for scenarios similar to what @Jamie_McLeod has outlined but haven't found a suitable post.  If you have a moment, could you review please?  I will take a look at the Knowledge Base in the mean time.

The Favorite Widget on Landing Page using the override.css does not behave the same all the time. Some times the expand option is at the top and sometimes it is at the bottom. When it is at the bottom the expand pops out like a modal and at the top it is more of a redirect. I am looking for a way to make the behavior the same each time the landing page is accessed.