Add a menu item in workflow attachment using "Workitem Attachment ToolbarItem"

Options
  • I am trying to add an existing command in a menu item to the smart UI attachments (workflow) panel.
  • In csui-sdk 20.3 and 20.4 has the feature to extend the menu options using the workitem.attachments.toolbaritems extension. (ref: csui-sdk-20.4.0\lib\src\workflow\widgets\workitem\workitem.attachments\workitem.attachments.toolbaritems.md)
  • According to the “workitem.attachments.toolbaritems.md”, need to register the addition toolbaritem under the “workflow/widgets/workitem/workitem.attachments/toolbaritems” extensible module.
  • I have created the attachment.toolbaritem.js file for existing command and registered it in extension.js file to add it in workflow attachment panel.
  • If I inspect my registration through “../app/config”. It registers correctly.
  • However, my menu entry is not shown in the attachments.
  • I have an existing command correctly registering in the toolbars and working correctly in the browse table view.
  • I can see request being issued to “api/v2/nodes/actions” when I invoke the item toolbar in the attachments, but cannot see my command signature/key
  • When “api/v2/nodes/actions” call first time, it is passing default actions in form data/body                  

• On second time, it passed remaining actions, but did not have the additional toolbaritem which I have added.

• I think it refers to the commands which mentioned in “workitem.attachments.view.js” and divided the commands in “nonPromotedActionCommands” and “promotedActionCommands” (csui-sdk-20.4\lib\src\workflow\widgets\workitem\workitem.attachments\workitem.attachments.view.js)

Comments