Dear Colleagues,
there was an article on using REST API for Business Workspaces located by URL:
After site redesign I can't find it :(
Can please anybody help with it?
Regards,
Vladimir
Hi Appu,
I would say yes, something like this + execution chain example.
Dear Appu!
I am in the same boat. I am searching for the API documentation should bring a result.
But it does not.. I am dissapointed.
cheers
Ch
Thank you for posting, we are reviewing the API documentation for accuracy at the moment. Our apologies for not having this available to you; I will post an update when we have it completed:
Thanks ! @Karen Weir But i am sure this could not be the final solution right ?
And what is your recommendation for exploring the API`s? Is there a swagger file, which I can use in the meanwhile?
cheers Christian
Thanks @Mchoeti ,
On the API page, you can use the lookup to filter down to the exact file you need:
@Karen Weir Yes i know.. for the Connected WKS Rest API`s you are right.
But the normal one for Content Server, lets day 16.2.11 they are not there. I only find docs for 20.x right ?
See my link below:
And here is a screenshot
That's correct. Resources for Content Server versions prior to 20.x are available in My Support. This was covered off in the following thread:
@Karen Weir Yes i know and this brings me to my initial question where it is.. Because i do not find it under my support
Cheers Ch
@Mchoeti , the post I referred to has the answer: https://forums.opentext.com/forums/developer/discussion/comment/947879/#Comment_947879
Thanks @Karen Weir i will give it a try. cheers Christian