CSIDE does not work after restart eclipse

Options

Hi,

I've installed CSIDE (com.opentext.cside_22.1.0.v20211215_02234) in Eclipse (2022-03 (4.23.0)) and it only works fine until eclipse is restarted.

After relaunch eclipse i can't add new objects, except scripts.

Any idea what is a reason and how can i soleve this?

Tagged:

Comments

• Hi,

this looks like the "samplemodule" has not been installed in Content Server. The OSpace "samplemodule" is therefore not loaded in Content Server. Basically, you have two options:

1) install the module through the ?func=admin.modulesetup page; follow the instructions on the screen, when it asks for a restart it is sufficient to switch to the Module Explorer tab in CSIDE and click the restart button (or stop and then start, if your version does not yet have the restart button).

2) build and load it manually; if you right click on the module (directly under srcmodules), there is a "Build Module" command in the popup menu. After the build finished, it may be necessary to refresh OScript Explorer: right click the module and click "refresh" or select the module and press F5. The icon of the OSpace folder then changes to a green tree symbol, which indicates that the OSpace is loaded in Content Server.

• Thank you, I've done second option, module is loaded now.