With the launch of the new My Support Portal, we replaced the identity management system behind the OpenText Connect authentication tool with OpenText™ Identity and Access Management (IAM) as your single-entry point to OpenText developer and OpenText support resources.

For our Developer Trial users, if you experience any issues signing in to the Developer site or our Developer console, please refer to these articles.

In StreamServe, need to send JPEG as Base64 in HTTP response

I have a project in which I need the create a JPEG and return it in HTTP response encoded as base64. The issue is when I generate the JPEG via Storyteller, the file is not available until after the response is sent. I tried to write the JPEG as a variable so I can use Base64EncodeString, but I cannot seem to figure out how to do so. Currently I the external app does 2 passes: one to generate the jpeg file and generate a file to use in an execute function to run "type filename" (where filename is custom for that run); and one to convert to run Base64EncodeFile to convert the JPEG to base64.

I am completely open to finding a better way. Any input would be greatly appreciated.