Is it possible to activate a WebReport trigger with a category update on a business workspace?

Options
carbuckle
edited April 13, 2023 in Smart View #1

There is an option to configure this trigger in the desired location. It activates properly when a category change is made to a folder subtype, but not when the category change is made on a business workspace. The folder and business workspace are at the same hierarchy level under the trigger, which makes me think this is not an error in my web report or trigger configuration.

Comments

• appuq
    edited April 14, 2023 #2
    Options

Unless you are in a very old environment I think it is possible to get an eevent in 21.4 at least.I enabled 848 as eligible for WR Triggers(admin page) and then wrote this simple tester

[/* Title: Blank Reportview */]

<td>WHAT EVENT [LL_REPTAG_TRIGGER /]</td>
    <td> WHAT EVENT TRIGGERADDEDCATEGORIES [LL_REPTAG_TRIGGERADDEDCATEGORIES /]</td>
    <td> WHAT EVENT TRIGGERCATEGORYVALUECHANGES [LL_REPTAG_TRIGGERCATEGORYVALUECHANGES /]</td>
    <td> WHAT EVENT TRIGGERDESTPARENTID [LL_REPTAG_TRIGGERDESTPARENTID /]</td> then I went to a Workspace and updated the category

WHAT EVENT Category Update

WHAT EVENT TRIGGERADDEDCATEGORIES V{<'CatID','CatName'>}

WHAT EVENT TRIGGERCATEGORYVALUECHANGES V{<'CatID','AttrID','OldValue','NewValue','SetName','SetIndex','AttrIndex'><52558,11,'',?,?,?,1><52558,21,'',?,?,?,1><52558,6,'',?,?,?,1><52558,20,'',?,?,?,1><52558,10,'',?,?,?,1><52558,25,'',?,?,?,1><52558,26,'COMPANY1','COMPANY2',?,?,1><52558,27,'',?,?,?,1><52558,24,'',?,?,?,1><52558,23,'',?,?,?,1><52558,18,'',?,?,?,1>}

WHAT EVENT TRIGGERDESTPARENTID

In the value changes it is saying if you observe the assoc <52558,26,'COMPANY1','COMPANY2',?,?,1> that I have changed the value form company1 to company2

it also gave me the workspaceid where it was happening in this

<td> WHAT EVENT TRIGGERID [[LL_REPTAG_TRIGGERID /]</td>

I think you may be attempting to do this via the Smartview smart view seems to ignore the event triggering :)

• appuq
    Options

@Karen Weir please ask your technical spam team to look at the above post The spam actor has taken the content of a real post and changed the URL. How do SPAM actors gain access, is this an anonymous registration site?