Items for Review (My Assignments widget), how does it determine what items to display?

We have noticed that the Items for Review list in the My Assignments widget is not displaying all the items that it should. I have found two items that are currently going thru a processflow under the same project, and can find no discernable reason why one shows up in the widget and the other does not (assigned to the same group, same process flow, same project, etc). Both show when I search in the CRT Dashboard. In fact, I show 45 records in CRT dashboard but only 33 in the widget. Im seeing a record count discrepancy in both our test and prod environments and for the life of me I cannot discern why one file shows in the widget and another does not.

Comments

• if you dont have access to the CS IDE to see how the REST API calls from SmartUI are managed in the code, you can enable the connect logs and see the SQL in there and then see if that matches your expectation.

• My Assignments show only items, which can be handled in Smart UI AFAIK. For example, Personal Staging Folders with unfinished documents are filtered out. You could inspect the OScript implementation of the /assignments REST API or ask the OT support to explain its behaviour.