SDK Example: (PREVIEW of 23.4) - Adding a custom menu item to menu for Properties, relations,et

Options

This sample is a PREVIEW of what is coming in 23.4, but available now as a non-production hotfix for 23.2, to partners and by approval to customers. It will be a sample in 23.4 GA.

-Adding Submenus and widgets to Properties menu in D2 SV - Ability to create custom panels in the object metadata view

We can't add mp4's here, so here is a Core Share link

(partners have access to the root folder of this, but here is a direct link to this one. If a customer needs this pre-23.4 for non-production, please contact me. In 23.4, this ability will be GA.)

https://core.opentext.com/pdfjs/web/viewer.html?shortLink=94af5ce59e4802a2a1ba9cdbeb60b53d26f0e8376af47186

Kyle Pettit
Documentum D2 Product manager

Comments

• @Kyle Pettit do you know whom should i contact for D2-REST ? I cannot find endpoint for updating the existing object properites for document/folder.

• @KSingh - Channels of help are 1. Here, 2. Support website 3. Google searching. On the support, KB or entering a support ticket itself.

I am not a very technical person. at that level. I am betting/hoping someone will answer here. We will be releasing very soon our API docs on this website, along with our SDK. So externalizing it. But if you have it already, it will be similar, just available here too.

Kyle Pettit
    Documentum D2 Product manager