RestClient not presenting entire response

Options

Hi,

I'm trying to use the RestClient.PostFile() method. I've passed in a file, supplied its MIME type as well as a few parameters. In Fiddler, the request looks about right - it comes out as a multipart form-data post, and I get a proper response from the API. When I test in Postman, the request comes back with a file as the body. When I test in Oscript, it comes back just a few characters of the file, even though the response header indicates the exact same number of bytes as I get when I send the same request via Postman.

Is there any known issues with the RestClient.PostFile() command? I checked the documentation, and there is no mention of additional calls I need to make to get the data out of the response - it seems that RestClient should be returning the entire response body. I'm hoping I don't need to switch over to using RestClient.Post() because then I'd have to create the input tag encoded manually. I'm on Content Server 23.4

Hugh

Tagged:

Comments

• HFCDev
    Options

Found it! Shout out to Chris Meyer of RedHouse GmbH. If you pass in a file path to RestClient.SetDestFile() it will write the file there.