C# WSDL Version Examples

Are there any C# JobSubmit examples using the new WSDL? All the examples I can find use the 2007 version. The JobSubmit WSDL is 2009.

Comments

• All of the C# Samples for JobSubmit do use the latest 2009 WSDL. This is from the email sample at URL:

https://apiforums.easylink.com/content/c-sample-jobsubmit-email

PremiereConnectDemo.PGi_JobSubmit_200907

I believe they were all updated. Which one did you see 2007 in?

Tom

• CS_JobSubmit_GenericEmail.txt
    CS_JobSubmit_EnhancedEmail.txt
    CS_JobSubmit_Voice_TTS.txt
    CS_JobSubmit_Voice.txt
    CS_JobSubmit_SMS_Single.txt

• I have checked everyone of those samples, they are all 200907. I did the updates myself. This is from the EnhancedEmail I find when I do a search on "C# sample".

PremiereConnectDemo.PGi_JobSubmit_200907.MessageType[] JS_Message = new PremiereConnectDemo.PGi_JobSubmit_200907.MessageType[1];
     The is the 2.4 API 200907 use.

Please send the URL for one of those that you see 2007.

Tom

• Ah, I see. I am referencing the WSDL as a service through WCF while you are referencing the service as  Web Service, further complicated by my confusion of the 07 at the end of the WSDL refreence (200907)

As a Web Service referenced it VS we end up with:

wsJobSubmit.XOA PC = new WindowsFormsApplication1.wsJobSubmit.XOA();
       wsJobSubmit.JobSubmitResult result = new wsJobSubmit.JobSubmitResult();
       wsJobSubmit.JobSubmitRequest request = new wsJobSubmit.JobSubmitRequest();
                . . .
       result = PC.JobSubmit( request );

As a WCF Service referenced in VS we get the method signature:

wcfJobSubmit.XOASOAPPortClient PC = new wcfJobSubmit.XOASOAPPortClient();
       wcfJobSubmit.Request request = new wcfJobSubmit.Request();
       wcfJobSubmit.JobSubmitRequest jsRequest = new wcfJobSubmit.JobSubmitRequest();
       wcfJobSubmit.JobSubmitResult jsResult = new wcfJobSubmit.JobSubmitResult();
       wsJobSubmit.Response response = new wsJobSubmit.Response();
                . . .
       response = PC.JobSubmit(request, jsRequest, out jsResult );

In the future it would be nice to include a C# WCF reference or two. WCF has been around since .NET 2.0 and is now preferred over Web Services.

Thank you.

• We will look into adding WFC samples. When you have working code, if you would like to post a sample that would be great. That is what the forums are all about.

Tom

• Thanks. As a side note, the examples are not complete, have syntax errors and have commented out lines which are quite confusing without additional documentation. They all seem to be permutations of a single application.

• Tom -

Attached is a C# file (renamed .txt) where I distilled the CS_JobSubmit_Voice_TTS.txt into an set of methods and a WCF service call. I ran into a few problems where it looks like some code was copied/replaced while others were not. As I am not familiar enough yet with building a VM_TTS call, it is probably not complete. 1) You are welcome to modify it and use it in your examples. It is a little easier to follow (for me at least). 2) can you let me know if this is correct or what needs to be changed to make it correct? This may help others trying to implement the VM Text-To-Speach as well as me.

Best Regards