missing address/destination

I'm trying to use the CSharp email example as inspiration to convert the Java Fax example into email, but somehow I appear to be getting the recipient list wrong.  I've specified it as a comma delimited String with the appropriate headers:

"REF, ADDR, TYPE

1, Lewis.Cawthorne@exlservice.com, internet"

But I keep getting back a SOAP Response of Error Code 2000, "Error encountered processing Table:Invalid list item : missing address/destination : record #1".  

I've attached my Java code, SOAP Request, and the SOAP Response, and would appreciate it if someone could take a glance at it and point out what I'm doing wrong.  

Comments

• Take out the spaces after the commas.

• I removed the spaces after the commas, and now I get back StatusMessage OK, but the email doesn't appear to send and I get no record of it when I login at https://test2.myportal.easylink.com/logout.do.

• Put a CR/LF in between the two lines instead of a space. Make sure there are no extra spaces there.

• I'm currently using: 

recipientList.setValue("REF,ADDR,TYPE\n1,Lewis.Cawthorne@exlservice.com,internet\n");

No spaces anywhere in string and lines separated by newline.  I tried with \r\n also, even though on my platform \n should be CR-LF.

It comes back status code 0 with no errors, but doesn't actually send the email or log a new job in MyPortal.

• Put a real one in with the Enter key. It will show as a space in the XML, but is actualy a 0a 0d in hex. Make sure there is no other space between TYPE and 1.

• Also, can you post the Response.

• I went ahead and changed it from an embedded String to reading an external file with an actual newline in it, but nothing changed.  It stills seems to report success without actually sending an email or logging a job in the web portal.  I've attached the success message it generates for me and the file I am using as a recipient list.  

• The Table worked fine. The problem is that you are using FromAddress. That can only be used with special permission. Remove that and it shoud deluiver.

• Removing the FromAddress fixed it.  Thanks!