Video - New Playlist covering How to Leverage Workflow APIs
How to leverage Workflow APIs
Workflow Service handles workflow requirements for all applications built on OT2, with features such as :
- Integration with OT2 foundation services for authentication and authorization.
- Ability to define, deploy and query process models supporting BPMN 2.0.
- Ability to create, administer and monitor process instances.
- Support for different types of workflow activities such as user tasks, http tasks, mail tasks, script tasks etc.
- Ability to manage user tasks for users and groups.
The new playlist includes the following topics:
- Actions on a user task
- Creating a process instance
- Retrieving a process variable
- Deploying a process model
- Creating a process variable
- Creating a user task
Karen Weir | Forum Moderator | OpenText
Welcome to the forums!