Integrating Extended ECM for SAP Solutions into SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer

Options

Hi,

We had developed custom code for ot.sap.c4c.SpiAdapter on CS 16.2.7 referring to Sample Adapter which OpenText have in KC. However we have upgraded CS to 16.2.11 and all the communication is broken. We have to rebuild the entire custom code of C4C Spi Adapter.

Can anyone please tell me what are the jar files required as a base to start the build?

Thanks,

Amrita

Tagged:

Comments

• We all start our journey with that a lot of patience a lot of reading and adjustments :)16.2.11 of CS software is the precursor of 20 and 21 versions of Livelink (CS) software16.2.10 is the last version that used logging in one way and 16.2.11 started the newer way that is why code breaks . If our example is anything to rely on all I would guess you would have to do is basically look at the changed logging method classes OT did and fix that, nothing else has changed in the adapter :)

#AOTDEV6D

• Hi @Appu Nair ,

Thanks for the information provided but I did refer to the provided article when I built the solution on CS 16.2.7 and it worked perfectly well. However, in 16.2.11 the jar file paths have changed and not all jar mentioned in SAMPLE is available.

As per the SAMPLE PROJECT, they have suggested to use below jar files

ecmlink-spi.jar -> sourcepath="OTHOME/module/otsapxecm_16_2_0/ojlib"

log4j-1.2.15.jar" -> sourcepath="OTHOME/module/otsapxecm_16_2_0/ojlib" (preferable latest versions should be taken)

xml-resolver-1.2.jar" -> sourcepath="OTHOME/module/otsapxecm_16_2_0/ojlib" (preferable latest versions should be taken)

But in 16.2.11 I cannot find log4j-1.2.15.jar anywhere. I am getting below error.

I also raised a ticket with OpenText but was not helpful.

• Appu Nair
    edited September 7, 2021 #4
    Options

Patch your system by using System center and observe whether you have the log4J work mysteriously...You also may need to know to change the lines in the sample adapter to reflect the new class OT is providing class file, it is not plug and play. If you want higher than this support work with OT Resources who maintain this class file.

#AOTDEV6D

• We have recently upgraded the system (a month ago). I can only find these log4j's in system.

log4j-1.2-api-2.12.1.jar, log4j-api-2.12.1.jar, log4j-core-2.12.1.jar

Thanks

• Hi,

I am implementing Cross-application business workspace scenario between 2 SAP systems using Extended ECM for SAP

Solutions 16 EP4-SDK and API Documentation.

I am able to create Business workspace from SAP ERP system but unfortunately SAP C4C system is not recognizing this BWS. SAP C4C system still gives me an option to create a new Business workspace for the same account.

Can anyone please help!!

I had also raised ticket with OT but they suggested to seek help from Professional services.

Thanks,

Amrita