InfoArchive - get record by id using REST API

Options

Hello.

I'm using InfoArchive REST API to retrive the records. I'm doing it using search-composition (Services->Tenant->Application->Search->Search-Composition->Execute).

On below image is the result of doing POST HTTP on search composition -> execute. The results have the ids.

How can I make the request to get the specific result using it's id?

I tried adding the id in the url POST search composistion -> execute but it wasn't working, the response returns all records.

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Sergio Garrido
    Options

Hello,

To search using a criteria, you have to create it in search composition as Text field to map it with your field in Database.

Once it is done and you know which name it has, you can use it on "Body" with 'raw' format, something like:

<data><criterion><name>ID</name><operator>EQUAL</operator><value>your Value</value></criterion></data>

Answers

• Sergio Garrido
    Options

Hello,

To search using a criteria, you have to create it in search composition as Text field to map it with your field in Database.

Once it is done and you know which name it has, you can use it on "Body" with 'raw' format, something like:

<data><criterion><name>ID</name><operator>EQUAL</operator><value>your Value</value></criterion></data>