My Assignments Extended View - additional columns

Can we extend the columns in My Assignments Widget Expanded view ( Myassignmentstable) to display the date the task was assigned to the user.

Note: I have registered the extension under "csui/controls/table/cells/cell.factory"

Comments

• JaKar
    edited June 2, 2023 #2

Hello @MarimuthuDurai did you succed with extending the widget? I am trying to find a similar thing. A customer wants to order the items according to the order of creation. Unfortunatelly there is no info about it in API response.

We are looking at CS 20.4

I tried to add fields query parameter but with no luck.

See the API documentation

https://developer.opentext.com/ce/products/extendedecm/apis/contentserver204restapi

{{url}}/v2/members/assignments?metadata=&fields=assignments&expand=assignments%7Bfrom_user_id%2Clocation_id%2Cworkflow_subworkflow_id%2Cworkflow_subworkflow_task_id%2Cworkflow_subworkflow_task_id%7D&expand=properties

• you will most likely need to check the code of the Widget to see if it can be extended via configuration or via code changes, most likely the latter.

• fprantl@opentext.com
    edited December 19, 2023 #4

I'm afraid that the columns in the built-in My Assignments widget are fixed - hardcoded in JavaScript. You could file a FR about the column customisation. Or write you own widget w/o REST API, or a WR.

• lauryfriese932
    edited January 26 #5

@Yes Candy Crush, it is possible to extend the columns in the My Assignments Widget Expanded view to display the date the task was assigned to the user.

To achieve this, you can register an extension under the "csui/controls/table/cells/cell.factory" path. This will allow you to customize the columns in the My Assignments Widget Expanded view and add a column to display the date the task was assigned.