Available InfoArchive Search operators

Options
Dave Snijders
edited October 24, 2023 in General Questions #1

Hello,

When executing a search on InfoArchive with the use of API's, I can provide some search criteria.

The above example returns all records where "TraderName" is equal to "Ima Barron". Is there documentation of other operators that can be used in the API calls, eg less than, greater then? Or how you can search on multiple fields?

Tagged:

Best Answer

• A Kalogeropoulos
    Options

Hello Dave,

While there is documentation, my recommendation is always to look at the example that comes with InfoArchive or create your own though WYSIWIG, and then just look at the REST call that happened. It is generally easier for you to extrapolate things. Example below with Trades

Answers

• A Kalogeropoulos
    Options

Hello Dave,

While there is documentation, my recommendation is always to look at the example that comes with InfoArchive or create your own though WYSIWIG, and then just look at the REST call that happened. It is generally easier for you to extrapolate things. Example below with Trades

• emilyeva
    edited February 21 #4
    Options

My recommendation is to utilize the examples provided with InfoArchive or create your own using the WYSIWYG editor. By examining the REST call generated during the process, you can better understand and extrapolate the necessary information. This approach is often simpler and more effective for grasping the concepts and functionalities.