BPM
Discussion List
-
ECL .NET Remoting
Good morning. I was taking a brief look at the SDK ECL v9 documentation. There is a diagram which shows that the recommended way to interact with the BPM engine by means of ECL is, for third party applications, the ECL.WS web service. However, if the v9 standard web client alone were to interact with the engine, the…
-
Generically Handling Stuck Folders
Occasionally folders can become "stuck" in a stage if a flag isn't fired, conditionals or timers don't execute properly, etc. It is easy enough on a one off basis to put in actions to allow an administrative user to move the folder appropriately, but when you are in a shared services environment, this becomes uneccessarily…
- Capture.PNG
-
Grid Status Type
I'm creating a summary table for the users that will include a field using the Status type for inspection results. It works perfectly to show passes (Safety) and fails (Warning) but I'd like to also use the Warning status to show 'not complete'. But nowhere can I find how to set the Warning threshold. I'm sure it's simple…
-
Attachments in Reports
Hello All, Is it possible to show attachments links in Metastorm reports? Also, how to evaluate the DMS links to sharepoint. Thanks!
-
Scripted Business Objects with custom data
In this episode of our Metastorm BPM Version 9 Hints & Tips, we create a Scripted Business Object to populate a grid with custom data. In this case, it is a grid showing all variables and their values for a Folder: http://metastorm.processmapping.com.au/post/Scripted-Business-Objects-with-custom-data-6144800