BPM
Discussion List
- Extra Blank Rows in Product Dropdown 5-17-2011 3-39-45 PM.jpg
- User Name Instead of Email Address 5-17-2011 3-26-35 PM.jpg
- User Name Shown Twice on Alerts List 5-17-2011 9-23-55 AM.jpg
-
NET database connector failed to initialize during upgrade to MS7.6
All, I attempted to upgrade a test environment from MS 7.5 SR1 to 7.6 this weekend. After run the upgrade and the sql scripts I attempted to restart the Metastorm service and it failed to start. I received the attahed error. I was hoping someone may know how to resolve this issue. Thanks,
- Duplicate Comments 5-16-2011 9-38-56 AM.jpg
-
Signature (v7.6) - Easy Question
I've been doing this for two years (following a consultants project). I never noticed the Signature variable type. I dropped it on the form but thought there would be something more self explanatory about it. Can someone share how this works beyond just creating a new memo type? I can easily add a button that sets the…
-
v7.6 Server-side include file possible?
Is it possible to have a server side include file? Don't want to embed connection string to external table. If so, what does the syntax look like? Regards, Steven