BPM
Discussion List
-
How to implement Delegation or Transfer of Authority with BPM v9?
Good day, Does anyone know if Metastorm v9 has a delegation of transfer of authority capability that can be implemented globally through-out all processes? In our previous version 6.6, we created our own primitive delegation mechanism using additional tables and queries against each role of a process. This however was…
-
eCallerID value
Is there a way to access (for reading) to EcallerID value... somenting like esessionID exposed by Legacysession type? Many thanks Andrea
-
Use SQL Function with v9 Business Object
How do you use the SQL function with Business Object to express the select statement below.... Select Field1, Field2 From TableX Where Len(Field2) <> 0 ?
-
Hyperlinks from Label fields using variables
I have a requirement to link a form to an online user manual at field level. I know I can hardcode a specific URL against a label, which works fine on our development server, but I have to deploy the process in multiple jurisdictions each with their own specific online manuals. Ideally, I would like to create the URL…
- 2011.04(Apr).22-06.41.48.JPG
-
Metastorm BPM 9.0.3 Hotfix 3 (9.0.3.3)
Product: Metastorm BPM® Release: 9.0 SR3 Hotfix: 9.0.3.3**** Affected Components: Metastorm Process Designer, Metastorm Web Client Purpose of the hotfix: This hotfix addresses the following issues: * When the BPM project size increases, performance of adding objects to a process in the Designer deteriorates. (Metastorm\#…
- image001.png
-
Action buttons do not appear
Hi, I am experiencing a strange issue with a process, the process is available to users who are in a role (static, defined in Metastorm Administration). When the users create a new folder using the blank form and submit that form, the folder re-opens, but the action buttons at the bottom are not showing, the viewing…
-
Can Metastorm BPM v9 to intergrate with Infopath or Microsoft Unified Communication
Is it possible to design form by InfoPath and intergrate with Microsoft Unified Communication? Anoyone who knows if this is possible and know what you need to do? Best regards