BPM
Discussion List
-
How to pass a datetime parameter into call "stored proc activity"
Hi, I am trying to execute a "stored proc activity" with Visual Scripting. It works fine until I want to pass a datetime variable. See my code below: This is the parameter expression: "@Name=" + Local.publicationType + ", @FolderId=" + ProcessContext.FolderId + ", @Release=" + Local.release + ", @deliveryDate=" +…
-
Having trouble editing Administration Forms?
I opened the Browser Settings form from the \Program Files\Metastorm\BPM\Administrative Tools\Administrative Processes folder and found that I could only open it in read only mode. The issue was that under Windows 7 you can apparently only open files in the Program Files folder as Read Only. If you want to change them, you…
-
Page Not found
Why after I have clicked on the Metastorm BPM helpdesk link - that starts e-mail - and I have sent the e-mail, do I see a Page not found in my browser rather than the MC2 page I started at - or any MC2 page?
-
Where are the downloads hidden
I want to download products and hotfixes and I can't find them anywhere, very frustrating keep just turning up on the logon page even when it knows I'm logged in. -removed- --- Note: Some information in this post has been hidden to protect privacy.
- (Untitled)
-
Collaboration best practice
Within an enterprise there are many people with specific tasks and responsabilities. Frequently banks and insurances have to describe a process using a workflow model. For some kinds of compliances, often there are some auditors that don’t have any grant to create or modify the process but they can add some controls or…
- (Untitled)
- (Untitled)
-
Changing flagged action name
Hi, I need to change the name of one flagged action of one process (but not the flag itself). Do you know if the call of the flag with the classic %raiseflag command will work for the existing folders pending at the stage if the name of the flagged action has been updated or I need to modify the corresponding lines in the…
- (Untitled)