BPM
Discussion List
-
Upgrading from 9.0.3.1629 - 9.2
We are on 9.0.3.1629 and our current environment is WIndows Server 2003 (Metastorm Engine / Deployment Service) w/ IIS 6.0 , database is running on a remote server that is running Windows Server 2003 w/SQL 2005. I read Windows Server 2003 isn't supported in 9.2, however - does that translate to "I can't upgrade to 9.2 and…
-
Forms Hung
I have just installed Metastorm 9.2 on a test VM and published a very simple process to test. The environment works, Login, ToDo list etc all visible. I can start a process using a non-confirm user action. Opening a folder once created, however, does not work. All I get is the progress box, the animated GIF stopping after…
-
Conditional action
I have a conditonal action that is triggred by a radio button on the form. where if the selection made where if 'yes', the folder goes to one stage and if 'no' the folder is forwarded to another stage. But currently it does not do that, the folder remains on the system stage, i.e. the folder is no forwardered to any…
-
Publishing with Metastorm ProVision
Hello, Can anyone provide me with a link to access 'Publishing with Metastorm ProVision' document, please? I cannot find it in the documentation that has come with the local installation. Thanking you in Advance, Vamsee.
-
Metastorm Report Hyperlink
Hello Saviours, I have used hyperlink in metastorm report A, which opens the new report B. When user logs into the Metastorm site and views the Reports page. He can see both the reports Report A and Report B. Is there any way by which Report B can be hided in the site, though, can be opened from Report A using hyperlink?…
-
Context Help PPPleasse!!!
Is it possible to publish a notebook with multiple contexts for a single model? When I try to publish the model it only displays the image under one context and for the others it only publishes the text interpretation. The client needs ONE published document that shows all the models (and the model under all its contexts).…
-
How to Get text control value when <input type= text
HI , Am using D6.5 . For java script function am using text field as <input type="text" id="acb" name="acb" onchange="ontextchange" /> When i try to get text field value like (Text)getControl("acb",Text.class).getValue am getting null value . How do we text get control value when <input type is used instead of <dmf:text…