BPM
Discussion List
-
BPM9 Webclient Themes
Can I suggest creating a 'themes' repository somewhere inside the community to which people can upload their themes similar to skins used by Firefox and others? It would save everybody considerable time creating their own designs if a reasonable selection of colour schemes and button designs was available.
-
Deployment Service will not start
Hi, I have just installed Metastorm BPM 9.0 onto a development server in preperation for a migration from our existing BPM server shortly. I have been able to install the software and can connect to the /metastorm and /metastormadministration websites, however when I attempt to deploy a process from Deisgner on a client PC…
-
Navigator Modeling
Does anyone have any information or documentation on how to properly create a 'Navigator model' within Provision?
-
Grid Coloured
Hi, I am working on metastrom 9.1 version.I need to highlight the cells inside the grid with different colours based up on the value. Is there any property available to do that? Thanks,
-
Datagrid to PDF
Hi, pls help. i have a form with datagrid and a button. grid gets data from a view. what i want is when a user click the button, it convert the grit into PDF. is it possible? Pls Help
-
Using Business Object on For Each loop
Hey All I'm trying to build some code to run a for each loop from a form's command button. I add the For Each activity in the visual script editor and then in the List / Business Object collection I select the Local Business Object but then i'm not allowed to select the form variable from Local BO. I cant seem to type type…
-
V9 Hotfixes and SSO
We implemented SSO on v9.1.1 per the instructions. Last week we applied hotfix 4 (v9.1.1.4) and it completely broke SSO. We have to set it up from scratch. While I realize the patch says things were changed, it seems a shame it breaks basic set-up set up per instructions, such as SSO. Also, the message displayed about…
-
Metastorm BPM 9.1.1 Hotfix 4 (9.1.1.4)
Product: Metastorm BPM® Release: 9****.****1 SR1 Hotfix: 9.1.1****.****4 Affected Components: Metastorm Web Client Purpose of the hotfix: This cumulative hotfix addresses the following new issue: * Drop-down list entries with accented characters are displayed incorrectly when selected. For example, "wäsä" is displayed as…