BPM
Discussion List
- discussNav.JPG
- discussNav.JPG
- discussNav.JPG
- drilldown.jpg
-
Issue With MBPM 9.0 SR1
Hi All, I am facing a peculiar problem with the webclient after installation of SR1. I installed SR1 in order to get the process activator. But after the installation, now whenever I am trying to login through Metastorm web client I am receiving error message like “Object reference not set to an instance of an object”. Can…
- 2011.06(Jun).27(Mon)-12.49.41.PNG
-
Create More Dynamic User Interfaces with Panels
For today’s post, I’m going to continue on our theme of making our forms more dynamic. However, before I do, I wanted to comment about the release date. A few of you have asked about when 9.1 will be released. Bear with us for a bit. We’ll be making an announcement soon. However, I will say we are far along in testing, are…
- Panel properties.png
- Panel properties.png