BPM
Discussion List
-
v9 SR1 - Latest windows update (KB982168) seem to cause Metastorm Server failure
Hello Everybody, Please be cautious when applying windows update to Metastorm Servers. I applied the most recent updates from Microsoft today and the engine refuses to start. I get the following error message in the event viewer. The .NET database connector failed to initialize: System.TypeLoadException: Could not load…
- Action Name on Audit Trail 3-15-2011 11-50-52 AM.jpg
- Stage Name on Internal Ticket 3-15-2011 11-46-13 AM.jpg
- cmd.jpg
-
Provision Online Training
Hi ,' I wanted to attend Provision web based/class room training. Can any one pls guide? Thanks, Sneha
-
Child Cannot Have More Than One Parent
I'm trying to model our Business Processes in their appropriate Business Domains and have created the relevant objects in ProVision EA (v6.2.2); however I'm encountering issues when trying to map the parent-child links. I've created Process Models for each of the various business domains and included the relevant objects…