BPM
Discussion List
-
Updated license file
I've just updated my Knowledge Exchange license file to include some BPA licenses. Is there any way to confirm that they have successfully included in my original license file. I currently have 10 EA licenses, 5 CAL's and * BPA licenses. When running a status report, it looks similar to the previous license server status…
- Incorrect Patch Scheduled Date Message 2-28-2011 1-51-39 PM.jpg
- Patch Scheduled Date on Form 2-28-2011 1-53-36 PM.jpg
- No Ticket Owner Displayed 2-28-2011 11-48-47 AM.jpg
- Deadline Problems 2-28-2011 10-48-50 AM.jpg
-
Code generation failed
I have a process that will not deploy. As soon as I open it a message says that code generation failed. I click on the messaged for more info and it says "The namespace 'Metastorm.Runtime.Models.Project1' already contains a definition for 'Project'". I right-clicked on the message and clicked on go to component, but…
-
Numbers in Report Grids All Left Justified
This looks lousy when you have a stack of numbers with different lengths (diff # of digits). And I can't find any documentation for custom formats or FormatString. How can I make numbers in report grids get right justified? Many thanks!!!
-
Reasons to love Metastorm BPM version 9 (part 1)
"One aspect of Metastorm BPM that really lights my candle, and those of our customers, is the Visual Scripts. Not because they are easy to create (they are not, I'm afraid), but because the documentation they provide is stunning." Read more here...
-
Error in Converted Processes
Every process that I convert seems to have this error. (Value cannot be null). Parameter name: key (mscorlib). This seems to occur in the designer after selecting a combo box (drop-down) and the properties will not display for the dropdown. Does anyone have any thoughts about what causes this and how to fix it? I am…