BPM
Discussion List
-
To pass a value from a metastorm grid to a newly starting process on a button Click
Hi...All, Is this possible to send a value from a metastorm grid to a newly starting process on a button Click(Initiate Process)? scenario: I have a metastorm grid,Command button on my form1 which is attached to process1. I have a text field on my form2 which is attached to Process2. I should select a row from the…
-
How you can handle an 'IN' clause in a Business Object
Example here In Metastorm BPM 9 we have a problem that you cannot easily or safely define a query for a Business Object with an 'IN' clause. This makes some dynamic query forms, such as search forms, impossible to write if multiple options can be selected form a list. The example at the link above shows how this can be…
- (Untitled)
-
Where is the Metastorm BPM 9.0 SR2 Migration Assistant?
The 2 Migration Assistants (File and Repository) are independent of the SR that's installed. Whether you are using 9.0, SR1, or SR2, you should download the same Migrators – the ones posted under 9.0 SR1 on the New Version Downloads page in the Customer and Partner Zones. The File Migration Assistant was updated since it…
-
Modeling Standards
ProVision includes several industry standard modeling languages that users can activate and organize their models according to a certain framework along with assuming the naming conventions that accompany the methodology. Some of the most frequently used frameworks for BPA are Six Sigma, and BPA (derived from the Object…
-
V9 and Silverlight forms
Anyone attempting to use Silverlight forms with V9? Is this possible? If so what are the pitfalls?
-
How to Configure the Start Page in v9 Designer?
How do I configure the start page which comes up when I run the v9 designer? I don't want to have a browser window/pain and MetaStorm News inside of my designer when I start it. I looked thru all of the options (deployment, forms, etc.) a few times and I can't find the way to customize the start page! Thanx!
-
Process Templates, where are they?
Does anyone know how to find Metastorm Process Templates? These used to be available for download in the Partner or Customer zone. I can't find these now. Here is a link describing them and telling me that I could find these in the Community, but I can't. http://www.metastorm.com/solutions/templates/bpm_templates.asp…