BPM
Discussion List
-
Ensure you name BO parameters carefully
Just a quick tip from my v9 experiences so far. You should be careful when creating a name for your parameters while creating Business Objects, as this can catch you unaware when using the intellisense for BO instances later on in your code. As the parameters and the column names show up in intellisense, it can become easy…
-
Editable Grid design pattern
Hi, I am new to Metastorm and have been trying out version 9. My question may sound trivial as I am looking for design patterns that you experts must have been using in your various solutions: I have recently learnt that editable grids can only be attached to a single table in database. This sounds very limiting to me as i…
-
v9: Calling a method written in a C# server script in one library from another library
Hi, Is it possible to call a server side method written in one library server script from another library server side script? for e.g. Library1 --> Server script (Utility_Functions) --> Class (Utility_Class) --> SamplePublicStaticFunction() Library2 --> I need to call the SamplePublicStaticFunction() in a server script in…
-
Single Clip broken in v9 SR2
Adding a single clip to a form and assigned to a text field is broken in SR2. When you try to upload a document the upload dialog hangs and the text variable is not set. The attachment is however uploaded to the eAttachment table but you have to cancel out of the upload dialog. This works fine in v9 SR1.
-
Metastorm BPM 9.0 SR2 - Changing Fonts.
I would like to change the font type & size of a field object I have drawn on a form. I assumed that when I selected the object I could do so in the font section of the ribbon bar however both the font type and size drop list is blank. Any thoughts? Thank you.
- Navigator naming
-
Inability to check ProVision back in.
I am using ProVision v6.1.4:90810. I am unable to check out a shared repository. I am performing the following steps: * Opening the shared repository and selecting the appropriate folder. I then right click on that folder and select “Check out”. * At the next pop up window, I add my User ID and Password, then select OK *…
-
Repository Cleanup Question
Good morning ~ We recently began using Provision and have no definitive standards in place in regards to adding objects into the system because we where in the exploratory phase of it's capabilities. Currently we have the application on two separate computers and we are attempting to use a network drive to share models.…
-
Modeling Framework - Information Sharing
Does anyone have any information on when to use a specific type of modeling framework? I am trying to identify which modeling framework works best for our organization and was curious if anybody else has ever seen or developed a Pros vs. Cons analysis for each framework available with Metastorm Provision. Thanks in advance…