BPM
Discussion List
-
v9 BO manual operations
Hello I have some strange problem. I want to create form using grid to show data only temporary. I have some dummy table in database, and BO created in context of this dummy table. On form load, I want to add some rows to this BO - what is working perfect. On form exit, I want to clear table, becouse I don't want to have…
-
Metastorm BPM 7.6.3 Hotfix 2 (7.6.3.2)
Product: Metastorm BPM® Release: 7.6 SR3 Hotfix: 7****.6.3.2 Affected Components: Metastorm Web Client, Metastorm SharePoint Integration, Metastorm Process Engine, Metastorm Document Management System Support Purpose of the hotfix: This hotfix addresses the following issues: * Document management system support is not…
-
Architecting in the Cloud
Does anyone know when the June 10 webinar 'Architecting in the Cloud' might be available for 'on-demand' viewing? Thanks! Cheryl
-
Metastorm SR1 Process activator
I did install SR1 in Windows XP(after downloading SR1 from metastorm site) but was not able to use process activator because some webservice was missing. So I tried to use the add/remove program of windows to add additional features for deployment. The installed asked for a MSI package, I cannot find a msi package instead…
-
Using the DQMLIST option from MVS
Trying to send a mainframe file to multiple destinations using the DQMLIST command. We're running version 8.1.8 on the mainframe queue manager and on our Windows hub queue manager. Here are our parms in MVS: -LQM mainframeQM -SQM mainframeQM -OQM WindowsQM -DQMLIST \windowsnode\DATA_01\WD\DATA\EAI\MIAGROINV.DQM -SPATH…