BPM
Discussion List
-
Undo
If I delete something from a workflow by mistake, how do I undo the change?
-
v9 SR1 Designer - memory usage problem
Designer during work consume more and more memory. After few hours it could be 1-2GB until there will be "Out of memory" exception.
-
M3 Problem Adding user
Hello Thanks for the opportunity to try use M3. It's great deal. I wanto to show M3 to our Bank customer and I want to add user ad another Department. I be able to create a new Department but when I try to add a user the field "Username" is disabled and then also inserting other fiedls the form return an error because the…
-
Jscript.NET validation errors in 7.6 R2
I am getting a validation error when I try to validate my Jscript.NET code. I am only having this issue when I call Jscript.NET from another Jscript.NET that is not within the scope of that same package. My error says "Variable 'Function name' has not been declared" This is working in 7.6. Has anyone seen this that can…
- (Untitled)
-
Tip: Opening a URL when clicking on a button
If you want to open a URL based on the click of a button, set the Button action property to "Client Operation". Then, set the When button pressed property to the following: var url = eworkGetField("txtURL",""); var wnd = window.open(url, "", "menubar=no,toolbar=no,location=no,width=650,height=500,resizable=yes"); This…
-
Introducing Side-By-Side for Version 9
Let’s be frank. Migration is never easy. Consider the challenges you face when migrating standalone desktop applications let alone platform based infrastructure that involving both repository, server, and desktop based components. In the past, we took a Big Bang (all or nothing) approach to migration. However, times have…
- (Untitled)