BPM
Discussion List
-
Smart Business Workspace
Hi Actually I'm not sure if this is the right place for this post, but I couldn't find any better within this community. I saw the very exciting presentation of the Smart Business Workspace at the User Conference. In order to transfer my excitement to my team and the managers it would be great if there would be some…
- (Untitled)
- (Untitled)
- (Untitled)
- (Untitled)
- (Untitled)
-
An Example of a Group Review Stage where the folder auto-progresses once all Approvers have Approved
The attached zipped solution file includes an example of a Group Approval stage. When each reviewer approves the folder, his/her name is removed from the To Do list. Each time a name is removed a conditional action checks to see if the To Do list is empty (i.e., if all reviews are completed). When the To Do list is empty,…
-
What's the equivilent of the 7.6 %NL in Version 9?
Either try \n inside the string or append Environment.NewLine to a string.
-
V9 - How to access web methods from within a server side C# script
Hi, Does anyone has sample code for calling a web method from server side C# script? I have a webservice with a method that has parameters which are of complex types and if I am not wrong we cannot pass objects as parameters when it is promoted to "activities" toolbox. Hence the need to call the webservice using a script.…