BPM
Discussion List
-
Is it required to have same number of licenses for both KE and BPA?
Hi there, is it a requirement to always buy licenses for KE and BPA in equal number i.e. if we buy 5 BPA licenses, do we also need to buy 5 KE licenses? Kind regards Krishna Pathi
-
Search Capability
I would like to be able to do a search on data fields. As far a HOW the search takes place, I would like to see the partial fill-in of the words that are matching as I type. For example, starting with an 'M' - - the field displays designated data that begins with the letter 'M'. Then, as the letters are added, it…
-
Check-In /Check-out problem
We're running KE Server 6.2.4 and Provision 6.2.4. In recent times, we've been having endless problems with 2 or more users trying to check out different models simultaneously. Unfortunately this has caused problems where only 1 check-out attempt success and the others queue endlessly or fail. Our immediate remedy would be…
- newMC2Home.gif
- newMC2Home.gif
-
Metastorm BPM install
Hi everyone Sorry in advance for the Noob question - but where can I find the metastorm BPM install ? I come from a BPM background with other tools and want to learn and evaluate Metastorm as well, but can't find a way to download the setup file. I checked out M3 and registered for provision, but could really use some help…
- How do i change the size of a text custom variable?
-
Open Folder From Custom Web Client Url Without Session ID - Is it Possible?
Hi All, We built a custom web client interface (due to users wanting additional columns / information other than the traditional Subject,Message, Deadline, etc....). We were wondering is there a way to open a folder without requiring the user to authenticate again. We are using the ECL to authenticate a user. I saw that we…