BPM
Discussion List
-
Is it possible to have just one URL for SSO links whether or not you are logged in already?
We have two links: http:///MetastormSSO/eexternalform.asp?service=Metastorm BPM Server&redirect=http:///metastorm/efolder.aspx?folderid=%26Service=Metastorm BPM Server%2526Client=External http:///metastorm/efolder.aspx?folderid=&Service=Metastorm BPM Server&Client=External Clicking on the first opens the folder Clicking on…
-
Data Flow Through Workflow
I have been asked many times over the years this seemingly simple question – “How do I show data flow in Metastorm ProVision® - specifically as it applies to activities in workflow?” Here is an approach to creating a data flow diagram (DFD) within workflow that will allow both a business view of a process while…
-
Editable grid date fields will not accept dates before 1980 or after 2099
You cannot enter any date before 1/1/1980 or after 31/12/2099
- (Untitled)
- (Untitled)
-
Knowledge Exchange Checkout status
In KE admin, under Checkouts, KE used to show if an entire notebook was checked out, or if a subset was checked out. In 6.2.1, I can no longer tell if an entire notebook was checked out, or if a subset was. It says a subset was checked out, but I know I checked out the entire notebook.
- (Untitled)
-
Session Timeout for BPM Dashboard
You can change the login session timeout by modifying the eServer Table. Set the value to the number of minutes, or set it to 0 for never timeout.
-
v9 visual script reuse
Hi How could I execute visual script designed for one event in another? For example if I have the same on action compleated events in more then one place in my map? There is ExecuteWorkflow methid in Mstm object, and accepc SequentialWorkflowActivity, but I'm not sure what to pass to this parameter.