How to load dynamic data in a parameter ina Birt report from Maximo

Options
FOS
FOS
edited February 11, 2022 in Analytics #1

Hi,
I am trying to use the Birt Request Page in reports run from ICD 7.6 (Birt 4.3) However the birt DataSource get its DB connection info from the mxreportdatasources.properties file. Does anybody knows how to load the data in a dataset used in a parameter set in the Birt Viewer Request Page?

Thanks in advance,

Answers

• Are you talking about having parameter lookups?

• No, Instead of using the request page provided by maximo I am using the birt viewer request page. So if I create a parameter using a dropdown box with data loaded in the report runtime I get the data list in report designer but one I installed the report in maximo it doesn't load any data. it seems jdbc datasets doesn't work well when running the report in maximo.

• Can you help answer this question?

We've noticed this question is over 30 days old and hasn't received a response. We're turning to you, the community, to help answer it.

This generic response is intended to prompt discussion in this post. The question remains open to your answers, suggestions, and best practices.

If you posted this question and were able to resolve the issue, please share your solution here with others. If you still need additional help, though, please let us know. Your question and its resolution are important to us, and we want to help.

David Sciuto

• So you create datasets which you then use for the parameters?
    When you import the report do you delete the parameters and then build? Try deleting the Maximo generated parameters. When you run the report in Maximo you should see the BIRT request page