Getting 6401: There is an error in processing your request error in iHub.

Options
Sai krishna
edited February 11, 2022 in Analytics #1

Hello,
I am getting 6401: There is an error in processing your request error when i am trying to run a report in iHub. I am unable to get why i am getting this error. Can anyone please explain about this error. But the report is running successfully in my local machine. Thanks in advance.

Sai krishna

Warning No formatter is installed for the format ipb

Best Answers

• RSiegler
    Options

Hello Sai,

Would you be able to upload the ihubc and jfctsrvrihub (if scheduled job) or jsrvrihub (if synchronous) so that we can review more information regarding the error?

In addition, if you have a current support contract, it may be prudent to open a ticket with our support center.

• jfranken
    edited April 9, 2018 #3 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Sai,

At the top of the page is a link called "Tickets". If you have any difficulties creating a ticket via the link, go to Live Chat and a Customer Service Representative will assist you: https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/llisapi.dll/wiki/45708888/Live%20Chat%20-%20Help

Answers

• RSiegler
    Options

Hello Sai,

Would you be able to upload the ihubc and jfctsrvrihub (if scheduled job) or jsrvrihub (if synchronous) so that we can review more information regarding the error?

In addition, if you have a current support contract, it may be prudent to open a ticket with our support center.

• @RSiegler said:
    Hello Sai,

Hello RSiegler,

Can you please help me how to open a ticket in Support center?

Thanks,
    Sai

• jfranken
    edited April 9, 2018 #6 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Sai,

At the top of the page is a link called "Tickets". If you have any difficulties creating a ticket via the link, go to Live Chat and a Customer Service Representative will assist you: https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/llisapi.dll/wiki/45708888/Live%20Chat%20-%20Help