D2 Workflow Abort

Options

Hello!

On aborting a D2 Workflow through D2 UI, the target state that I've configured isn't getting set to the document for some reason and none of the logs are throwing any kind of error to be able to understand what's causing the issue.

I'm configuring the Workflow to move the documents to initial lifecycle state which doesn't seem to happen. Just to check, I even have changed the target state to a different one, even that doesn't help. Document stays in the existing state.

I can see from the app log that it's looping through the Lifecycle config, but is it so that at any given workflow state Abort should be able to calculate the next state or it can be any state in which the abort can push the document ?

2019-07-08 13:20:34 [DEBUG] [[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '16' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'] - c.e.d.a.c.m.l.D2LifecycleManager[                    ] : - 1 lifecycles lo loop
2019-07-08 13:20:34 [DEBUG] [[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '16' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'] - c.e.d.a.c.m.l.D2LifecycleManager[                    ] : - - LC #0 - Getting computed next state name
2019-07-08 13:20:34 [DEBUG] [[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '16' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'] - c.e.d.a.c.m.l.D2LifecycleConfig[                    ] : Get Computed next state name for Status Stakeholder Review Pending , targetState New, operation , event 
2019-07-08 13:20:34 [DEBUG] [[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '16' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'] - c.e.d.a.c.m.l.D2LifecycleConfig[                    ] : - (event == null || event.length() == 0) && (operation == null || operation.length() == 0) && (!hasNextState(sStatus, targetState) || targetState == null || targetState.length() == 0)
2019-07-08 13:20:34 [DEBUG] [[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '16' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'] - c.e.d.a.c.m.l.D2LifecycleManager[                    ] : - - Computed next state name : 

New is the lifecycle state given when the workflow is aborted, but that doesn't happen.

Let me know your thoughts.

Comments