Welcome and thank you for joining our new OpenText forum. Your questions, responses, best practices, and tips shared with other members will help make this channel vibrant. We're glad you're joining us and look forward to collaborating with you online.

Check out the Getting Started With OpenText Forums for tips on personalizing your experience.

TinyMCE initialization errors

Hey all,

Env: TS 6.7.1 SP1 w/ patch 73875, Win2003Serv

We're getting some issues with TinyMCE in very particular cases. For one, we're getting the buggy behavior already discussed in this thread so I won't go over that one again.

The other issue occurs when a replicant container containing a TinyMCE field is collapsed then expanded. I've narrowed it down to a fairly concise example. Consider the following DCT:

[HTML]

<br />

[/HTML]

If you open that DCR and add an instance of replicant 'b', then collapse the container labeled 'b - 1' and expand it again, you'll notice that the TinyMCE field is not reinitialized. Then attempt to collapse container 'c' and you'll cause a nice JavaScript error.

Has anybody found a fix for this? It seems to be an issue with TeamSite's integration of the editor, so I'm guessing I won't get too many replies. Sent an email to Interwoven support and will post any answer I get.

Comments

• Hey all,

Env: TS 6.7.1 SP1 w/ patch 73875, Win2003Serv

We're getting some issues with TinyMCE in very particular cases. For one, we're getting the buggy behavior already discussed in this thread so I won't go over that one again.

The other issue occurs when a replicant container containing a TinyMCE field is collapsed then expanded. I've narrowed it down to a fairly concise example. Consider the following DCT:

[HTML]

<br />

[/HTML]

If you open that DCR and add an instance of replicant 'b', then collapse the container labeled 'b - 1' and expand it again, you'll notice that the TinyMCE field is not reinitialized. Then attempt to collapse container 'c' and you'll cause a nice JavaScript error.

Has anybody found a fix for this? It seems to be an issue with TeamSite's integration of the editor, so I'm guessing I won't get too many replies. Sent an email to Interwoven support and will post any answer I get.
    sounds like a bug.
  • sounds like a bug.
    Outstanding analysis! And only two month after rpoulin posted, very impressive...